I welcome any inquiries if you want to submit a guest post. It works for both of us.
I have a few ground rules. I encourage guest posting but I also need to protect the integrity of this website.
Let’s get to it.
Guest Posting Criteria
NO adult content or links to adult sites.
- All articles submitted must be original and not plagiarized in any way, I will verify copied content or duplicate content
- Must be SEO compliant and also reader-friendly- We both win that way
- Needs to be quality and “original” content ( i will check and so should you)
- Minimum 1000 words
- How to, guides, tutorials or training guides are fantastic
- All Images need to be relevant but most importantly INCLUDE source link. I need to know where the picture came from to verify I can be used.
- I reserve the right to remove your content from my site at any time and for any reason. I will have total control of the content but will keep your link once accepted
- Links provided in content must not be spammy links and I will check them. But yes feel free to add links but keep it real- I don’t want a post full of just ads, there needs to be value in the information. Max two links.
- I reserve the right to change these criteria at any time
- You can request to have your article removed at any time
- thesmartconsumer.com will not be responsible for misleading or fraudulent information provided in any guest posts
- no spun content must be written in clear English and must make sense
- I will publish the article, you can add as a draft so I can have the final say on publishing
- thesmartconsumer.com will own the content. You will certainly get credit and the value from it. But I will own it. That helps control the spin-offs of information and devaluing the content by copying it elsewhere online.
Thank you for considering guest posting on my website. If these terms are acceptable to you then, by all means, contact me and we can work something out for posting.
Once posted I will help promote it by social media as well
If interested please contact me at [email protected] thank you