Businesses and brands are always on the lookout to improve their marketing campaigns to get better results and responses from their target audiences. If you, too, want to build your business, you will need to build your customer database. This is one of the best and most productive assets for any business. To make everything work in your favor, you should create a robust marketing plan.
One such strategy is to generate more email signups. Instagram, amongst all other available social media platforms, is the best tool that will help you in this matter. Therefore, integrating Instagram with your email marketing is one way in which you can make your efforts pay rich dividends.
Ideally, it way not very long ago when people had this wrong notion that integrating social media into emails, leave alone Instagram, was possible. However, over time, people found that it was far from reality and started including their social media icons in their emails at the email footer.
There are several good reasons to integrate email with Instagram. These are:
- Your email list will always be with you no matter whatever changes are made in Google Algorithm or bans imposed on advertising accounts and
- Your emails will give you a direct line to communicate with your Instagram followers no matter whatever happens to the digital marketing landscape.
Apart from that, research has found that more than 80% of retail businesses have been able to retain their customers using emails. These are one of the greatest drivers of customers. Moreover, more than 59% of B2B marketers admit that Instagram is the most effective channel for revenue generation.
Different reasons for it
Instagram, in comparison to other social media channels, are considered to be the best platform to generate more subscribers and is the most popular one for almost every business today. The different reasons for it are:
- It is the most engaging social platform
- It has a better chance of the users interacting with each post
- Users spend more time on Instagram as compared to other social media channels and
- It helps businesses to build more trust and better relationships with the users.
To make the best integration of the two, there are a few key ways that you should follow to get more subscribers and build your email list. These are:
- Bringing out the competitive nature of both your brand and your Instagram followers by hosting a contest or competition.
- Involving your Instagram followers in the process by using their posts or contents, known as user-generated content that may include images, videos, and reviews of the customers.
Both these will ensure higher engagement and better word-of-mouth marketing. This will increase conversion rate by 4.5%, ensuring more subscribers on your email list.
Building an email list using Instagram
When you have a considerably long email list, your business will earn more revenue. In this digital world, most of the income for any business is available online. Email marketing, as such, is the most profitable marketing option for business, but that needs to be done properly with Instagram.
There start building your email list today with Instagram using different tools and following these steps:
- Create an Instagram account using your email address
- Create a website
- Create different freebies to give to your email subscribers
- Create an opt-in form
- Use an autoresponder and most importantly
- Create some cool images.
You can use different tools for these jobs that are available for free to make your job much easier. Also, do not forget to include a link in your bio to the opt-in page.
Creating a landing page
You will also need to create a better landing page to build your Instagram-email list. For this, you will need to know the specifics as well as the best ways to create the best landing page. This is the place where your Instagram users will sign-up.
The page should be such that people can find the sign-up form easily. It is for this reason you should include some specific elements into it to make it most successful. These elements are:
- Opt-in incentive or a lead magnet which will give people a good enough reason to sign-up
- An attractive headline that will spark action
- A persuasive copy to explain the incentive and its advantages
- Compelling visuals to draw the attention of the people
- An easy to understand sign-up form with fewer fields.
This will make your content viral and help you to grow your email list quickly. Users will share the landing page with others using the unique invitation link.
Also make sure that:
- You add the landing page URL to your bio which will lead the users to the page making it more effective
- Use user-generated content in your campaign to involve your followers in your process and
- Include a call-to-action so that the users can now what they can expect when they click on it.
You may also use bio hashtags to increase awareness among your users about your campaign, especially if you are running a contest.
Smart ways to grow your list
If you want to grow your email list through Instagram as quickly as possible, you should also follow some smart ways.
- First, you will need to provide adequate support to the customers through emails added to your Instagram business profile.
- Next, you must promote your newsletter so that users sign up and get more information about your brand and product.
- Include exclusive offers and discounts for your customers, which will not only increase sales but also help you to collect emails.
Also, ask your followers to participate in loyalty programs and make your Instagram Stories better using stickers.
The final step
The last but an important step to make sure your email list grows just as you desire and your Instagram followers sign up, you must track and analyze the results. You will get all the required data from two sources, namely:
- The Instagram analytics dashboard and
- Your website.
You must analyze different metrics like link clicks, follower growth rate, and other KPIs. All these will better your email marketing efforts.
Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion. He delights his clients by helping them buy real Instagram followers. He loves to travel, write, and play baseball.